QOTD for June 20

Go down

QOTD for June 20

Post by Dianne2 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:16 am

Have you ever cut or colored your own hair and made a mess of it? Did you live with it or seek professional assistance to fix it?
Dianne2

Back to top Go down

Re: QOTD for June 20

Post by Dianne2 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:22 am

I colored my hair once to hide gray and tried to match my natural color. Instead of my natural color,  I ended up with a very rich red so I sought professional help with that. She said I messed up when I tried to use what was a light golden brown (couldn't find a mousey blonde) instead of an ash shade. Not long ago I was frustrated with my hair that is extremely thick and wavy and just wanted to help it lie down. So I used the rubber band method to get some of the thickness off in the center. Now I sport weird layers because I got interrupted by family drama and didn't cut the layer ends properly. Budget won't let me seek professional assistance yet so I will have to live with it or cut all of it to match the longest layer. Still debating.  
Dianne2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:44 am

I colored my own hair and I too  tried to get my natural color which is dark brown and I ended up with auburn red and to go to a hair salon to fix it.
Admin
Admin

http://friendsplaceandpsp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down